Class Action Advertising
Legal Equals Is The Fastest Growing Source of Class Action News Online.
Harness the power of our growing user base and newsletter community to increase the visibility of your potential or settled Class Action. Start or grow a Class by posting a custom investigation, or expand the reach of an existing settlement to increase claimants. Together with Legal Equals, your Class Action can reach more new Plaintiffs and class members than ever before.
Class Action/Mass Tort Attorneys
We offer a number of ways to find the clients you need:
- Start your own Class Action Investigation to find potential clients or witnesses for your class action lawsuit.
- Submit your Press Release to be featured in the News section.
- Submit your Press Release to us and have us write our own article and post it in the News section.
- Advertise your firm or case in the Legal Equals monthly newsletter
- Advertise your Class Action Settlement or Legal Notice in our Open Settlements section.
- Benefit from Legal Equals’ expertise in online marketing and have us manage your Facebook, Google, Yahoo or Bing online advertising campaigns. We work with you on your budget and bring clients to your website!
Together with Legal Equals, Settlement Administrators can:
- Create engaging content to drive claimant action
- distribute information to a broader audience than ever
- Benefit from an enhanced claimant base and improve outcomes
If you’re looking to expand the reach of your notice campaign, Legal Equals can promote the campaign and manage the online advertising necessary to expand your reach. Our users can increase the number of legitimate claimants in many different class action lawsuits.
Notice requires outreach, and if a Settlement Administrator is ready to expand the available claimant base and make their notice campaign successful, Legal Equals is ready to help.
Legal Equals Is Your Online Advertising Solution For Class Action Lawsuits.
Contact us today and discover how your class action can benefit from increased outreach at Legal Equals.