asked 7 months ago

Author: Christiana Curtiss

Hello, I have a friend from Egypt whose here with her husband, who has a J1 visa. They are getting a divorce, her husband is abusive. She has a 4 year old son with autism. Her son was born in Egypt. Is there a way for her or her son to apply for a visa or green card so they don’t have to leave the United States after the divorce is final?