Free Legal Advice Near You. Find Answers And Ask Legal Questions From Your Own Community.Category: Family LawHow do I get custody of my grandchildren, who has been living with me their whole life. Both their parents have been in and out of prison more times than I can count. They are. Repeat and known drug offenders. I don’t even know where they are. The children are girls and they are 7 and 9.
asked 7 months ago

Author: Deborah ogle

Need custody asap. For school and medical.