asked 2 years ago

Author: DG

Hello, how do I handle a situation where my father and the police from my old town made an attempt to kill me? I’ve been told to never return back to my old town ever again. I want to know how I can get people charged including police.

I’ve called the internal affairs of the police station and they told me to find someone else because they will not help.